(1) Please submit donations by one of the following methods.
The names of donors and the amount of donation will be published in our member journal, Chemistry and Industry. If you wish to remain anonymous, please enter "anonymous".
- Donation by credit card (CSJ individual members only)
MyPage users log in from here and follow procedures.
- Donation by post (Domestic only)
Please remit to the account below.
Please enter name, address, telephone number, and "Donation to earthquake victims East Japan" on the postal transfer form.
Account number: 00170-0-6058|
Account Name: The Chemical Society of Japan
(2) We request 1,000 yen or more from individuals, 10,000 yen or more from corporate donors.
(3) We also appreciate donations from non-members.
(4) Period for receiving donations
June 1, 2011 - February 28, 2012
(5) Tax incentives
This donation is tax deductable in Japan. For postal remittance retain the receipt and for credit card donations retain the receipt sent by CSJ. As with other deductions, file with your regular tax return.
(6) Actions that have been completed
As a primary strategy, in cooperation with other publishing organizations, we have donated chemistry and science books to 29 libraries and 19 shelters. Click here for more information. In addition to book donations, we will regularly report on short-, mid-, and long-term support measures as soon as concrete decisions are made.